- Alleyn's Almshouses
- In Gingerbread Court, Lamb Alley, Bishopsgate Street, in Bishopsgate Ward Without (Dodsley, 1761-O.S. 1880).Erected c. 1628, by Edward Alleyn, the comedian, in Petty France and removed to Lamb Alley when Petty France was rebuilt as New Broad Street. For ten poor men and women. Rebuilt 1733 in Gingerbread Court, Lamb Alley. Still standing in 1901, End. Ch. Rep. of that year.Removed for the extension of the Great Eastern Railway lines.
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.