Allum Yard
   South out of Crutched Friars, west of Savage Gardens (O. and M. 1677).
   Other names : " Alam," " Allam," Yard (Strype, 1720 and 1755). " Alarm Yard " (Boyle, 1799).
   Site seems to have been rebuilt in Horwood.

A Dictionary of London. . 1918.

Look at other dictionaries:

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”