- Conduit by St. Mary Magdalen, Old Fish Street
- Erected 1583 and castellated with stone for the receipt of Thames water, conveyed to it at the charges of Barnard Randolph (S. 18, 356, 371).In 1582 the Lord Mayor addressed a letter to the Lord Chancellor, begging for his assent to this work of bringing water out of the Thames from London Bridge to Old Fish Street, which was to be carried out by Peter Morice at the cost of Barnard Randolph (Rembrancia, p. 553).
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.