- Conduit in Colemanstreet
- In Coleman Street by the west end of the parish church of St. Margaret Lothbury. Erected at the charges of the City in 1546, in the Mayoralty of Sir Martin Bowes. Water brought from springs between Hoxton and Iseldon. In Coleman Street Ward (S. 285).Not re-erected after the Fire.
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.