- Conduit without Cripplegate
- In Fore Street, not far from the east end of St. Giles' Church (S. 18, 303, 432).Made in 1478 by the executor of William Eastfield (S. 110).Water brought from Highbery by John Middleton, one of the executors (18 and 303).Castellated by the inhabitants at their own expense, 1483 (ib.).
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.