Corbettes Key
   Bequest by Richard Feldyng, mercer, to the Mercers' Company of tenements and a wharf, called "Corbettes Kay" in Thamystrete in parish of St. Dunstan in the East, 1535 (Ct. H.W. II. 639), formerly belonging to Sir John Sha.
   Not identified. Perhaps next to Crown Key, which adjoined the lane next the Custom House, being west of that lane, 1513.
   See Crown Key.
   Named after the owner.

A Dictionary of London. . 1918.

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”