Le Doggishouse
   "le Townediche" between "le Newe Bridgehouse" leading to Bethlehem and a tenement called "le Doggishouse" on the south of the gardens called "leMore" or "le Moore mede," 31 H. VIII. 1539 (L. and P. H. VIII. XIV. Pt. 1, p. 591).
   No later mention.

A Dictionary of London. . 1918.

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”