Eyre Almshouses

A Dictionary of London. . 1918.

Look at other dictionaries:

  • Ayre's Charity Almshouses —    On the north side of Moorgate Street Buildings, at the western end (O.S.). In Coleman Street Ward. Founded 1544 by Mr. Christopher Ayre, merchant and leather seller for six poor men and their wives. Left in trust to the Leather sellers Company …   Dictionary of London

  • List of abbeys and priories in England — Contents 1 Overview 1.1 Article layout 2 Abbreviations and key …   Wikipedia

  • List of Acts of Parliament of the English Parliament, 1660 to 1699 — This is a list of Acts of Parliament of the English Parliament during that body s existence prior to the Act of Union of 1707. For legislation passed after that date see List of Acts of Parliament of the United Kingdom Parliament.The numbers… …   Wikipedia

  • Highgate House — was an important Northamptonshire coaching inn and Royal Mail posting station at the village of Creaton, on the Northampton to Leicester road, dating from 1663. The building, much expanded and adapted, is now used as a country house hotel and… …   Wikipedia

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”