- A tenement so called in parish of St. Sepulchre in ward of Farringdon Without, lying north of a piece of land adjoining Seacoallane on the west, land of the priory of St. Bartholomew east, and extending south to the high street by which one goes to Fleet prison, 23 H. VI. (Ane. Deeds, B. 2176).No later mention.
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.