Finsbury Chapel

Finsbury Chapel
   A Congregational Chapel on the south side of East Street, Finsbury Circus (O.S.). In Coleman Street Ward.
   First mention: Greenwood, 1827-9.
   Called Fletcher's Chapel in this map.
   Site now occupied by offices and chambers.

A Dictionary of London. . 1918.

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”