- Five Inkhorn Court
- West out of Middlesex Street, south of Gravel Lane. In Portsoken Ward (Rocque, 1746).Site occupied by the warehouses of the London and St. Katherine Dock Co., some of the warehouses having been erected in 1799, now occupied by the Port of London Authority.Inkhorns were manufactured in Petticoat Lane in Strype's time, hence the use of the sign in that locality.
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.