- Tenement and wharf formerly of William Walworth, then of John Reynewell, called "Freyereswharff" and of old "Holirode wharff" to the west of "Wirehalelane," in the ward of Billingsgate in the parish of St. Mary at Hill, 1418. Mentioned in will of William Stafford, 1458, set out in Lappenberg's "Urkundliche Geschichte der Hansischen Stahlhofes zu London" (App. p. 96).Qy. = Treiereswharf (q.v.).
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.