Fucheres Lane
   Land beyond Holburne in parish of St. Andrew between land of Lyece Long and the lane called "ffucheres lane" (Harl. MS. 4015, ff. 129 and 131 b.). 1191-1211 (Witnesses, mayor, etc.).
   Identified by Parton with Gray's Inn Lane, but identification doubtful.

A Dictionary of London. . 1918.

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”