Glasiers' Hall
   In Kyrune lane, near Paternoster Church (S. 249).
   The Hall was burnt in the Fire and not rebuilt. .

A Dictionary of London. . 1918.

Look at other dictionaries:

  • Vintry Ward —    One of the twenty six wards of the City to the west of the Walbrook on the bank of the Thames, extending north to Cordwainer Ward, and bounded on the east by Dowgate Ward and on the west by Queenhithe Ward.    First mention: 1285 (Cal. L. Bk.… …   Dictionary of London

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”