- Goldhoper Lane
- Certain tenements adjoining the church of St. Benet Sherehog on their east side are described as having for their southern boundary "Goldhoper Lane" and on the north "Bucklersbury," 33 H. VI. (H. MSS. Com. 9th Rep. 6a.) This suggests that the old name of Pancras Lane was "Goldhoper Lane."See Pancras Lane.
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.