- Heneadge House
- Mentioned in the description of the bounds of the parish of St. Katherine Creechurch, opposite to Duke's Place and west of the lane leading to Bevis Marks (Stow, ed. 1633, p. 150).Bevis Marks was given to Thomas Heneage at the time of the dissolution of the Abbey of Bury (S. 148), and his house and subsequently the lane were named aftcr him "Heneage House" and "Heneage Lane" respectively.
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.