- Huish's Court
- East out of Water Lane to Queen Victoria Street, in Farringdon Ward Within (L.C.C. List, 1912, Bacon, 1912).First mention: Horwood, 1799.Former names : "Hugh's, Hughes Court" (O. and M. 1677-Boyle, 1799).The eastern end is called Bristow Street in the 18th century maps and in the first part of the 19th century.Named after the owner or builder.
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.