- A messuage in parish of St. Andrew of Holeburne within the Bar formerly belonging to Wm. de Welleburne, canon of St. Paul's, in width between land of Robert, cook, and land of John de Kyrkeby, and in length from the highway to the ditch called "Kynges-ditch," 56 H. III. (Hust. Roll 4, No. 138)."ad Fossatum domini regis," 10 Ed. II. (ib. 45, No. 142).
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.