- Leaden Portch
- Described by Stow as next but one to the Leadenhall on the east and as being divided into two tenements, one a Tavern and the other a Cook's shop (S. 154).The site is identified on O.S. 1875.In 1416 it was decreed that the tithes of the inn called the "Ledynporch" should go to St. Peter's Cornhill parish in exchange for certain benefits in the church to be given to the inhabitants (H. MSS. Com. 6th Rep. 408).
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.