Madock's Rents
   East out of Noble Street, in Aldersgate Ward, south of Oat Lane (O. and M. 1677).
   Named after builder or owner.
   The site seems to be occupied by "White Horse Court" in Strype.
   Site has been rebuilt, and is now occupied by offices and business houses.

A Dictionary of London. . 1918.

Look at other dictionaries:

  • White Horse Court —    1) East out of Noble Street, in Aldersgate Ward, between Lillypot Lane and Oat Lane (Strype, 1720 and 1755).    The site seems to be occupied by Madock s Rents (q.v.) in O. and M. 1677. Site rebuilt as offices and business houses.    2) East… …   Dictionary of London

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”