- Peahen Alley
- West out of Bishopsgate Street. In Bishopsgate Ward Within (O. and M. 1677-Strype, 1755).First mention: "Pehan Alley " in parish of St. Ethelburg, 36 H. VI II. 1544 (L. and P. H. VIII. Dom. S. XIX. Pt. 2, p.84).It seems to lie north of" Peahen Court" (q.v.).Site now occupied by offices and chambers, etc.
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.