Pennyfather's Rents
   East out of Huggin Lane, south of Huggin Court (O.S. 1875). In Queenhithe Ward.
   Occupies the site of" Faircloth Court" (q.v.).
   Site now occupied by offices and business houses.
   Named after the owner or builder.

A Dictionary of London. . 1918.

Look at other dictionaries:

  • Faircloth Court —    East out of Huggin Lane, in Queenhithe Ward (Strype, ed. 1720 and 1755).     Farecloaths buildings (Hutton, 1708).    Seems now to be called Pennyfather s Rents (q.v.). Named after the owner or builder …   Dictionary of London

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”