- Pudding Lane, Queenhithe
- Formed the eastern boundary of a wharf called" Tymber hyde" in parish of St. Mary Somerset bounded on the south by the Thames, 26 H. VI (H. MSS. Com. 9th Rep. 18), and the western boundary of a great messuage in parish of St. Michael Queenhith containing the structures known as Marowelowes Key, Dockinges Key and Brokes Key, 1544."Poddyng Lane" (L. and P. H. VIII. XIX. (2), 69).Qy. = Gardner's Lane.
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.