- Robin Hood Court
- 1) South out of Thames Street, west of Trig Lane, in Queenhithe Ward (O. and M. 1677-Boyle, 1799).The site is now occupied by Trig Wharf.2) West out of Bow Lane at No.19. In Cordwainer Ward (O. and M. 1477-Elmes, 1831).Called " Robin's wood Court" (Rocque, 1746).Removed for the western extension of Cannon Street and the formation of Queen Victoria Street.Named after the sign.3) West out of Shoe Lane, at No.68, to Great New Street (P.O. Directory). In Farringdon Ward Without.First mention: O. and M. 1677.Called " Robin-wood's Court" (Rocque, 1746).
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.