- Rylondes Alley
- In the parish of St. Andrew Holborn between Ely Place east and north, a tenement of the Bishop west and the highway south, lately belonging to the priory of Clerkenwell, 36 H. VIII. (L. and P. H. VIII. XIX. (2), p. 8Rylondes Alley).A well there 1562-3 (Ct. H.W. II. 68).Not further identified.
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.