Aldermanecherche, Aldermannes-cherch
   Ernald de Berkele was presented to the church of" Aldermannes cherch "in the king's hands by voidance of the see of Canterbury, 1234 (Cal. P.R. H. III.1232-47, p.38).
   Basing lane was in the parish.
   Possibly to be identified with St. Mary Aldermary.

A Dictionary of London. . 1918.

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”