- Turnwheel Lane
- South out of Cannon Street and south and west to Dowgate Hill. In Walbrook and Dowgate Wards (O. and M. 1677-Hatton, 1708-Elmes, 1831).Removed about 1865 for the erection of Cannon Street Station.Stow describes it as " a little lane with a turnepike in the middest thereof, and in the same a proper parish church called S. Mary Bothaw" (S. 230).
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.