- Watermen's and Lightermen's Hall
- On the west side of St. Mary at Hill (Street) at No. 18. In Billingsgate Ward (P.O. Directory).Erected in 1786 (Elmes).Formerly in Cold Harbour, Upper Thames Street, facing the river (O. and M. 1677-Strype, ed. 1755).On part of the site now occupied by the City of London Brewery (q.v.).Charges regulated by Act of Parliament, 1514.The Company was incorporated 1555.About 40,000 temp. Q. Elizabeth, now about 12,000.
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.