Woolchurchhawe
   See St. Mary Woolchurch.

A Dictionary of London. . 1918.

Look at other dictionaries:

  • (St.) Mary Woolnoth —    On the south side of Lombard Street at its junction with King William Street (P.O. Directory). In Langbourn Ward. The parish extends into Walbrook, Candlewick and Cornhill Wards.    Earliest mention: Parish of WInodmariecherch, c. 1198 9 (Anc …   Dictionary of London

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”