- Blackhorse Alley, Yard
- Leading out of Bartholomew Close, on the east side of West Smithfield (Lockie, 1810-Elmes, 1831).The houses in this alley formed part of the boundary of Great St. Bartholomew's Close, 36 H. VIII. 1544 (L. and P. H. VIII. XIX. (1), p. 376), and have been rebuilt in recent years for business purposes.
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.