- Braziers' Almshouses
- At the end of Two Swan Yard, No. 186, Bishopsgate Without (Lockie, 1810).Founded by Lady Elizabeth Morys, 1551.Originally thirteen small tenements for poor people in Love Lane, Old Jewry, purchased by Bank of England under Act of Parliament 49 Geo. III.Rebuilt and re-endowed by the Armourers and Braziers' Company under the Act, in the above-mentioned situation (Elmes, 1831).Site now occupied by the Great Eastern Railway Hotel.
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.