- Burgavenny House
- See Stationers' Hall.
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.
Look at other dictionaries:
Stationers' Hall — On the west side of Stationers Hall Court, Ludgate Hill (P.O. Directory). In Farringdon Ward Within. First mention: Stow, 1598. The original Hall was in Milk Street, removed thence in 1553 to St. Peter s College , near the present… … Dictionary of London
Pembrook's Inn — At the north end of Ave Maria Lane, in parish of St. Martin Ludgate, 18 Rich. II. (S. 341). Formerly belonging to John, duke of Britaine, temp. Ed. II. , since called Pembrook s Inn as belonging to the Earl of Pembrook. Now called… … Dictionary of London