- Conduit in Lothbury
- Erected at the charges of the City in 1546, Sir Martin Bowes being Mayor. Water was brought from springs lying between Hoxton and Iseldon. In Coleman Street Ward (S. 18 and 285).Not shown in the maps.
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.
Look at other dictionaries:
Conduit in Colemanstreet — In Coleman Street by the west end of the parish church of St. Margaret Lothbury. Erected at the charges of the City in 1546, in the Mayoralty of Sir Martin Bowes. Water brought from springs between Hoxton and Iseldon. In Coleman Street Ward (S … Dictionary of London
St Pancras New Church — For the saint after whom this church is named, see Pancras of Rome. There is a list of other places named after him at St Pancras. St Pancras New Church St Pancras New Church Present Day Country … Wikipedia