Anchor Lane, Castle Baynard Ward
- See Anchor Wharf.
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.
Look at other dictionaries:
Baynard's Castle Wharf — South out of Thames Street at Baynard s Castle, in Castle Baynard Ward (W. Stow, 1722). In the parish of St. Andrew Wardrobe and St. Bennetts, Paul s Wharf, part of and belonging to a place called Baynard s Castle, containing on the north side … Dictionary of London
Anchor Wharf — South out of Upper Thames Street at No.9 to the Thames, in Castle Baynard Ward, between Crown and Horseshoe Wharf and Horseshoe Wharf (P.O. Directory). First mention: Lockie, 1816. Former names : Anderson s Wharf (Horwood, 1799). Timber… … Dictionary of London