- See The Steelyard.
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.
Look at other dictionaries:
The Steelyard — A place on the Thames extending north to Upper Thames Street lying between Dowgate west and All Hallows Lane east in Dowgate Ward (O. and M, 1677), occupied for many centuries by the merchants of the Hanseatic League. First mention: Le… … Dictionary of London