Armourers and Braziers' Company
- Incorporated as the Armourers' Co. about 1453. The Braziers joined the Company afterwards, in 1708 (L. and M. Arch. Soc. Trans. II. (3), p. 301).Twenty-second in rank. In existence as early as 1307-27. Blacksmiths incorporated with them 1515.
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.
Look at other dictionaries:
Braziers' Almshouses — At the end of Two Swan Yard, No. 186, Bishopsgate Without (Lockie, 1810). Founded by Lady Elizabeth Morys, 1551. Originally thirteen small tenements for poor people in Love Lane, Old Jewry, purchased by Bank of England under Act of… … Dictionary of London