- Tenements of William Power called "Leggesaleye" in parish of St. Bartholomew the Less (Ct. H.W. II. 293, 1391-2).Identified in Vestry Minute Book of the parish of St. Bartholomew the Litell in entries of the 16th century with "Nagg's Head Court" (q.v.).Site now occupied by the Bank of England.Named after the owner.
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.
Look at other dictionaries:
Nagg's Head Court — West out of Bartholomew Lane, in Broad Street Ward (O. and 31. 1677 Lond. Guide, 1758). Not mentioned in Maitland, 1775. Identified in Vestry Minute Book of St. Bartholomew the litell with Leggesaleye (q.v.). Site now occupied by the… … Dictionary of London