- (St.) Mary Buttolphe
- See St. Mary Bothaw.
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.
Look at other dictionaries:
(St.) Mary Bothaw — On the east side of Turnwheel Lane, in Dowgate and Walbrook Wards (O. and M. 1677). Earliest mention found in records : Mentioned in 1117 in gift of land near the church by the Prior and Convent of Christ Church, Canterbury (L. and M. Arch … Dictionary of London
(St.) Botolph Aldgate — On the north side of Aldgate High Street, at the south east corner of Houndsditch. In Portsoken Ward. First mention found in records : 1125 (Cal. L. Bk. C. p. 220). Included in the grant made in that year by the Knightenguild of their… … Dictionary of London