The Rammes Head
- Brewhouse of Roger James called "The Rammes Head" in parish of All Hallows Barking, 1591 (Maskell, p.72).The site is shown on the O.S. 5 ft. 1875 ed. at the southern end of Tower Hill, between the Water Gate and Tower Stairs. But this is outside the boundary of the parish of All Hallows Barking.
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.