- On the west side of St. Peter's Hill, Upper Thames Street, a few doors from No. 216 Upper Thames Street (Lockie, 1810-Elmes, 1831). In Castle Baynard Ward.
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.
Look at other dictionaries:
Embroiderers' Almshouses — On the west side of St. Peter s Hill, between that street and Bennet Hill, south of the College of Arms (Strype, 1720 and 1755). First mention: Six new built tenements erected by David Smithe and bequeathed by him to the Mayor and… … Dictionary of London