Boss of Water, St, Giles' Cripplegate
- In the wall of the churchyard, made 1423 at the charges of Richard Whitington (S. 17, 303).Afterwards converted into a pump, next the Vicarage, and removed before 1867 (Miller, p. 39).From Agas' map it looks as if it must have been in the west wall of the churchyard.
A Dictionary of London. Henry A Harben. 1918.